Friday, February 8, 2008

Today

Today has been a difficult day, imagining Daniel and missing him in the midst of uncertainty and lack of control with the I600 process. I suppose it is on a day like today that I should really muster some positive energy to see us through. So, here goes:
Today I am so thankful for
1) Scotty's imagination: "Mamma, this is called a fufu andand and it has two motors that go underwater but they don't hurt fish and he goes bthhbvvvvv. Then if it goes in the sand under the water it SHOOTS (onomatopoeia here) the sand waaaaaaaaay up in the air like this bchwow..." etc. etc.
2) The lesson I have learned: I know when to ask for help, and when I do, I often get it.
3) My wild child in 4th period said "Thank you for editing my club form; we got it", and he smiled his big, irresistable smile.
4) The color blue.
5) Baby breath.
6) Slinkies.
7) New socks.
8) Bob's big "Flying Nun" deerlike ears that move in all different directions according to how she is feeling.

8 days

No comments: