Monday, February 18, 2008

Have I Become a Real Blogger Now?

Katherine http://katherineanddrew.blogspot.com/thanks for tagging me, and I am not sure if I can tag 7 people b/c I hardly know if any 7 people actually read my blog other than my mom and a couple of others! So, I'll tag anybody who actually reads this and blogs :)

List 7 random things that people may not know about you. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1) I used to have a cat named Romeo who curled up to sleep with my dog.
2) I quit eating meat when I was 15, and so my dad calls me a hippie.
3) Maybe I am a little bit of a hippie, but I think real hippies might be offended by me saying so.
4) I only get haircuts about once a year unless I cut it myself. Maybe I should more, but it seems like a waste of money.
5) I waste money on other things like coffee and m&ms.
6) I dropped out of college to find myself, but then dropped back in b/c I got really tired of being a waitress.
7) I used to hate black olives, but now I think they are delicious. Go figure.

And, Kerryanne http://www.3continentfamily.wordpress.com/ tagged everyone, so while I am at it...
1. Pick up the nearest book of at least 123 pages.2. Open the book to page 123.3. Find the 5th sentence.4. Post the next 3 sentences.5. Tag 5 more people. (Again, not sure 5 people will read this, so if you do and you want to, go for it. It's pretty fun.)
Book: The Evolution of Jane by Cathleen Schine
"The jack of a jack-in-the-pulpit was female. Skunk cabbage smelled so bad in order to attract flies, just the way some flowers smell sweet in order to attract bees.
Each summer, Martha seemed more and more at home in Barlow."

I am thankful that spring is almost here:
1) the smell of the air 2) the way I still fall in love (with G, of course) every spring 3) no more sweaters or coats 4) flowers 5) leaves 6) baby animals 7) more sunlight 8) new hope 9) happy memories 10) the idea of something not yet fully conceived but definitely coming 11) children playing outside 12) planting things in the dirt 13) crickets at night 14) its promise, kept dormant all winter, fufilled 15) energy 16) sundresses 17) fluffy clouds in blue sky 18) I believe Daniel will come home to us forever this spring.

18 days waiting...Day ?

No comments: