Tuesday, February 26, 2008

26 Things to Do

1) Figure out how to get ALL of my students' semester grades back since my computer at school ATE them. 2) Buy a booster seat for Scotty or another car seat which is more safe but more expensive and all his friends have booster seats and he is the big baby still in the 5 pt. harness b/c he has a crazy psycho safety mom. 3) Get nephew a birthday present and send it. 4) Fold mountain of clean laundry filling up baby crib. 4) Decorate the walls of baby room even though I am so uncrafty and visually artless...Hire student to come and paint baby room with something interesting. 5) Grade papers: 1 set tests, 2 sets essays, 2 sets of "Mask" projects (don't ask), Romeo and Juliet quizzes, and Writing Practice Quiz. 6) Quit checking e-mail 200 times a day while working. 7) Get Scotty a Typhoid shot *after he gets better from the snotty bug he has been suffering since Saturday..we are talking MAJOR snot.* 8) Buy more bottles without the bad chemicals (DHsomething?) Whole Foods has Born Free Bottles, but I only buy 2 at a time b/c then I don't feel like I am spending so much money at once. 9) Quit telling all people who ask when we are going to Viet Nam all of the sordid details. They are just being polite and making conversation. About half way through, they drift into space, and then they look at me like I have a horn or an extra nostril. Sorry people. 10) Quit crying at inappropriate times. 11) Start exercising, ok, taking a walk occasionally. 12) Wash that gray right out of my hair. 13) Pack? Or is that just...UGH. 14) Take Typhoid pills. 15) Shave legs...poor husband. 16) Get baby presents and shower presents for all friends currently reproducing...many. 17) Be a better daughter. 18) Go to dinner with my little sister (ah, a good one) 19) Read something for fun (ooh am I turning it around?) 20) Humm music (I am whistle deficient) 21) Pack up everything at school (whoops...here comes the stress again) 22) floss 23) pick up little tiny toys (Lego's, light brights, balls, jacks, etc.) from all around the house and figure out the safe place they should live when Daniel gets here. 24) Clean junk drawer 25) Give all jeans that I thought I would fit in again one day to Goodwill. Well, maybe they will fit again one day. 26) Get Scotty's hair cut.

26 days closer to Daniel.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Don't forget Playdates :) Seriously I just love your lists I am so going to steal this idea when my time comes!

Anonymous said...

great post :)