Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!


Today I am thankful for my husband:

1) He is my best friend, really. 2) He is funny. 3) His smile lights up my whole world. 4) He is a great dad. 5) He is handy around the house. 6) He makes me feel safe. 7) He is predictably unpredictable. 8) I love him. 9) He loves me. 10) He has been the person I want to be around more than any other person since I was 19 years old. 11) When we go away together, I feel like we are 19 years old again. 12) I am always excited about the rest of our life together. 13) I love how many memories I already have with him. 14) I fall more in love with him whenever I watch him being a dad, and it is fun being in love with him.
Today is day 14 if we can count the week of Tet vacation as part of the wait. I am not really putting much faith in the idea that we will get our approval in 60 days, but at least it marks something; it is something to count. So 14 days down, and 46 to go until who knows what :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love your being thankful lists!
here's hoping it will be before or at 60 days.