Monday, February 4, 2008

Day 4

Goals:
1) Shots! We need shots: Hep A, Typhoid, flu. Scotty needs MMR, poor kid. Do we really have to?
2) Start gathering stuff to pack: diapers, wipes, meds, donations, toiletries, luggage.

Thankfulness:
1) NPR. I love NPR. Look at this amazing story I heard on the way to school the other day:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1781840
2) Old letters. This weekend, I found two letters that my grandmother had written me when I was in boarding school. They made made me laugh and cry. What will happen to history now that hardly anyone writes letters anymore? There is something about holding a piece of paper with someone's handwriting on it that is so unbelievably beautiful.
3) Chocolate syrup on vanilla ice cream.
4) The joy that comes from rooting for an underdog! Thanks for the great entertainment NY Giants!

56 days until day 60!

No comments: