Thursday, May 15, 2008

Tagged and Tonight

I was tagged by momma pajama, http://bullcityemorys.blogspot.com/, and I am IT!
Three Random Facts:
1) My favorite bumper sticker said, "Visualize Whirrled Peas". I love peas. This bumper sticker was on a dent on the back of this huge (sorry environmentalists!) A-Team type Astro Van that was my mode of transportation for some time. I pity the fool.

2) Every pair of Birkenstocks I ever bought (Does anyone even wear those anymore? They were so comfortable.) got washed away, eventually, into the ocean. I just buy flip flops now.

3) Not too long ago when Scotty ran out on the bowling alley and fell, bumping his head, I instinctively ran after him. My feet slid out from under me, and I sailed into the air and then landed smack on my tail bone. It hurt so much that I probably would have cried if I had not been so embarrassed. That was one of my most recent most embarrassing moments. Scotty laughed. :)

I tag anyone reading who cares to participate.

TONIGHT: I pray that tonight is the night. Please let this be the night.
Tonight will be 106 nights waiting for an I600 determination. In that time Daniel has grown from 7 months to almost 11 months old. We have missed his infancy. He should be home with us.

2 comments:

James and Melissa said...

He should. You guys are in my prayers each and every night.

Jen said...

Keep hoping to see that you are on your way to your handsome little boy. Good luck!!