Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Beautiful Wish


My little sister recently returned from a trip to China. She was as close to Daniel as any in our family have been. While there, she left a wish for him. From her pen to God's heart, I hope. So many people love you, Daniel.

She left the wish prior to the earthquake. I imagine the whole wall, today, full of wishes for strength and health to those who are experiencing such trauma now.

Please click on the link in the post below to find out how to support JCICS in a campaign that works to ensure that ethical adoptions (which support the rights of children to home and family) will continue in Vietnam.

Daniel is 11 months old today. I love you so much, baby.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely beautiful!

Jill said...

How wonderful.

Happy 11thm Birthday Daniel. I hope and pray with all my heart that this is your last birthday without your family

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful gift . . . .

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Daniel! Here's hoping the next one will be celebrated with Mommy, Daddy, and your big brother!!!

Julie and Dean said...

I just found your blog and enjoy it. I hope you receive your approval soon. Our son was 2 weeks shy of turning 1 when we were able to bring him home. He came to us when he was meant to come to us. I just love the age too, super fun and BUSY! JMD