Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Letter O

Scotty is the letter O in the letter parade for his preschool. Choices for costumes for the letter O include the following: Octopus, Oreo, Otter (Scotty's 1st choice), etc. In my quest for homemade costume materials at Eckerds tonight, I found a perfectly beautiful beach towel with an Ocean scene. Am I a dud of a mom because I decided to cut a head hole in the towel and get Orange goggles to go with the Ocean scene? I guess only time will tell. To be fair, I am totally UNcrafty, so whatever I made would probably have been pretty dismal. He seems happy with it, and he wanted to wear his goggles to bed. I love that little guy.

Also,

Tonight is 119 (I made a whoopsie last night and wrote 129...sorry to those who read that. I guess it just feels like an eternity, and in addition to being totally UNcrafty, I am math deficient and spacey. My good qualities are a literary mind and the capacity for great love which might also have contributed to the mistake. It sure is easy to put out misinformation. Hmmm. I digress.) days waiting for I600 determination, and Daniel's birthday is in 28 days.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Brilliant! Please share pictures of your Ocean... my hubby, the artist, says to assure you that the goggles totally make the costume! Sounds like Scotty agrees.

Anonymous said...

I think that sounds great. Pictures!