Sunday, May 18, 2008

109


49 days PAST the "60 days" from our Feb.1 acknowledgement waiting for I600 determination from CIS.

14 days past "60 working days" which was the new terminology used on subsequent acknowledgements for families receiving acknowledgements after Feb.1.

11 days past the "60 days" for an update from the March 17 nastygram preview to my agency about Tu Du being blocked.

22 days until the "60 working days" for an update from the actual March 17 nastygram about Tu Du being blocked.

185 days since our referral for precious Daniel.

38 days until Daniel's 1st birthday.

Please let this be our week.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there- what a beautiful picture of your Daniel :)
I think you should copy/paste this post to every communication you have from now on with 'people of influence'. I'm so sorry. I hope this is your week, too. xox

Jill said...

Praying more than you know that this is your week. Let me know if there is anything I can do.

Kelly said...

Please please please please let this be the week... please.
xo
k

Mama Pajama said...

I'm hoping this is your week too. I have myFingers, toes, legs and eyes crossed.

:)mp

Jen said...

I hope you are on your way to bring Daniel home the next time I check this page!! Can't wait to see you all as a family :)

growing our love... said...

Praying that this will be our week. Daniel is so cute!!
stay strong.....

Alix said...

Praying for you!!! May Daniel come home soon.

Anonymous said...

There are so many babies that need to be on a plane right now, not the least of which, Daniel.

You know .. . . there are little "angels" at work that work quietly, but diligently. Some of them are here on this earth . . . .and others aren't. I believe they won't stop until the babies are all home. Keeping the faith . . . .