Friday, June 13, 2008

"O is for Ocean" and 1st Annual Preschool Graduation





The letter parade was fantastic, and today, Scotty graduated from preschool for the first time! He will graduate again next year since he misses the kindergarten cut-off by three days. Still, when they sang "We go together like shoo be doo be doo whap..." I laughed, and I cried when they signed "Somewhere Over the Rainbow". Well, I am easy to cry. How many times do kids actually graduate these days? Wow. He is going to think this is an every year kind of thing. Meanwhile, my mom has been making the grandchild circuit: 1 1st annual preschool graduation, 1 kindergarten graduation, 1 middle school awards ceremony, 1 elementary school graduation, and tomorrow she is attending the beautiful dance recital where my precious nieces will wind up the season of ceremonies and performances. My mom is a great MiMi.
Here is the song (and one version I have long loved) the kids used to drag tears out of tens of preschool parents...
God Bless Daniel.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

H is for Happy! Thanks for sharing these sweet photos!