Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thankful


We are now 12 days past 60. I am so thankful for these new pictures because I have been very concerned about Daniel's health, and he looks a little better; he is growing. I am thankful for
1) help from my stepfather 2) little tiny fingernails 3) Scotty's funny faces 4) baby S. finally with his mom and dad after waiting over 100 days for his I600 to be processed 5) no more runny nose for baby D. 6) Warm, breezy days 7) Hello Dolly cookies 8) HD Thoreau 9) Silva Plath 10) sandals 11) Will Farrell 12) The way Bob (my dog) follows me everywhere and then lies on my foot when I sit down.

3 comments:

Jill said...

Cute Cute Cute! Dare I say he even looks a little plump. Does he still have his spike hair do? You know that is my favorite.

Mama Pajama said...

I was relieved to get new pics of Little Guy. He's added 2 teeth and appears to be pulling up...

:) Here's to hoping you won't have to put a list for 13 days past 60.

James and Melissa said...

So cute!! I so hope your time is soon! Keep the faith.