Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hopeful

We have heard from our agency that our paperwork has been approved by the Vietnamese government, is being translated, and then submitted to USCIS for further approval before we can have permission to travel. Here is what will apparently happen:
http://www.goodhappenings.com/WordPress/?p=297

I am, first of all, feeling beside myself with joy for the initial approval, but I am also very stressed to hear that is is our government likely preventing us from traveling to bring our son home for at least two months. I am setting my sights on April; hope with me that the process will be smooth and that Daniel will be home very soon.

3 comments:

K said...

Thanks for saying hi over on my blog.

I hear you about obsessing over the whole process- we sure are. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

wonderful!

Jen said...

I hope that we are both in VN in April! Best of luck!